Moorgate Farm Vegetable Box delivery scheme aim to provide local fresh, quality vegetables delivered from field to your door in 24 hours. This recipe will give you ideas for different ways to use the vegetables they deliver.
1. Turn cauliflower upside-down, cut out stalk and core with a knife, leaving a cavity, ensuring florets hold together.
2. Cook the cauliflower for 7 mins in a pan of salted water, steam dry.
3. Cook kale until wilted, cool under cold water, squeeze out excess liquid and roughly chop.
4. Mix ground linseed with 3 tbsp water and leave until gluey.
5. Cook onion until softened, add and cook remaining stu ng ingredients and kale. Season, put in a blender with 150ml water and linseed, blitz to a thick purée.
6. Put into piping bag and stuff mixture into the cauliflower – bottom first, filling holes, turn cauliflower over onto the baking tray lined with parchment and squeeze between florets.
7. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix remaining chestnuts with the breadcrumbs and season. Spoon oil over cauliflower, pat on the breadcrumb chestnut mix. Roast for 45 mins until golden brown and tender (crisp-up under grill if required).
Get In Touch to order a Vegetable Box
Moorgate Farm, Potterspury NN12 7QG