Saturday, 1st June – Sunday, 9th June.
Music, arts, walks, dance, talks, poetry, storytelling, comedy, family events, fairs, horticulture all around town and Fullers Slade and Galley Hill.
• Day of Dance many styles including Town Barn Dance
• The Big Lunch family picnic and entertainment, Junior Bard of Stony Competition
• Vintage Car Show
• Riverside Fair family picnic and entertainment
• Poetry and spoken word performances all week
• The StonyLive! Fringe Festival Mix of music and spoken word
• Drama The Stony Stratford & Carabosse theatre groups
• Horticulture Stony Allotments Society open to buy fresh produce • Music Folk, jazz, pop, rock, blues, classical, show-songs
Visit stonylive.info for more details.