Prep Time 20 mins Cooking Time 25-30 mins
2 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1⁄2 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
200g risotto rice
500ml vegetable stock
200g carton passata
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 courgettes, halved and sliced
2 tbsp mascarpone
parmesan (or veggie alternative), grated, to serve
1. Cook the onion until soft in 1 tbsp of oil in a large pan. Stir in the garlic and coriander seeds.
2. Stir in the risotto rice, coat with the onion.
3. Ladle in 300ml of the vegetable stock, allow each ladle to absorb before adding the next.
4. Pour in the passata, cover, simmer and stir occasionally for 10-15 mins, add more stock as needed.
5. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Separately roast the cherry tomatoes and courgettes, until tender, in 1 tbsp olive oil and season.
6. Stir in the mascarpone, cook until the risotto is creamy. Combine the courgettes with the rice, top with the roasted tomatoes and grated Parmesan.
ORDER A VEGETABLE BOX
Moorgate Farm Vegetable Box
Delivery Scheme – Local fresh, quality vegetables delivered from field to your door in 24 hours
Moorgate Farm, Potterspury NN12 7QG 01908 543008 firstname.lastname@example.org